21 year old Canadian. Hockey fanatic. Obsessed with seeing the world and a fear of being static.
You deserve someone who will always text back,
someone who will kiss you and won’t blame it on alcohol.
You deserve someone who will never make you feel like you can’t be loved.
You deserve someone who can see the pain behind your smile
and comfort you without a word.
You deserve someone who will hold you and tell you everything will be okay when it seems like the world is crumbling down.
You deserve someone who will never leave you or take you for granted, who has seen you at your worst and still loves you.
1. Drink water
2. Call your grandmother
3. Thank the bus driver
4. Experience something new (watch the sunrise, go to somewhere you’d never see yourself at)
5. Tell someone you miss them
6. Buy your mom a flower
7. Search for milkshakes recipes and try some
8. Start a conversation with someone you know is crazy about talking to you
9. Be concentrated at school/work
10. Exercise outside
11. Bring your headphones everywhere
12. Listen to a new kind of music
13. Watch tv series you used to watch in your childhood
14. Appreciate things; look at someone in the eye when you say thank you
15. Greet your friends with a hug
16. Those who are quiet know it, don’t point that out
17. Forgive someone you’ve been mad at for a long time
18. Eat clean
19. Take pictures of the sky at different times of the day and then put it all together
20. Go to the coffee shop by yourself, watch people around you
21. Dance freely
22. Compliment on more than appearances
23. Bake cupcakes and offer them to your friends
24. Say goodmorning to a stranger and say it to another two for each one that doesn’t say it back
25. Ice cream
26. Offer your help
27. Use a new outfit
28. Be humble
29. Don’t search for old photographs, take new ones
30. Remember to go out some time but also remember how great it feels to be home
Once you reach your 6th Year in Hogwarts, you start to get used to all the shit.
Or he’s just so broken at that point, that he doesn’t care any more
or maybe it has more to do with the fact that in the first gif they were scared shitless of a goddamn troll in the school, while in the second they were simply leaving the fucking hall after dinner
Hey, do me a favor and walk up to the next person you see and tell them they’re ugly. Tell them straight out. Point out all their flaws. Make them feel like shit. Go on go do it.
It’s hard, huh? You can’t do it. So why is it so easy to do it to yourself?
Being mean to yourself is just as bad as being mean to someone else.shit imma have to reblog this again becausedamn