Okay, so, I’ve been wanting to have a legit bucket list for a while. Like, I always say I have all of these things that I want to do but I’ve never actually thought hard and organized all of these things. I was going to just make a document on my computer and keep it to myself but what better way to get people to know me than through knowing those little experiences I’ve been through. Some of these are kind of out there so any help that could be sent my way for some of them would be amazing! I’d also love feedback from people who have done the things I want to do or suggestions for things I should add! :)
1. Live in Italy for at least 2 months.
2. Meet Jordan Eberle.
3. Have a career that I’m in for the love of the job and not for the love of the money.
4. Be a mom.
5. Get married and have the wedding of my dreams, to the man of my dreams.
6. Get over my fear of being rejected.
7. Be with someone who I never thought I had a chance with.
8. Meet the cast of the Buried Life (who have inspired me to actually write this down and attempt to reach all my goals).
9. Visit every province and territory in Canada. (
NL, NS, NB, PEI, Que, Ont, Man, Sask, Alta, BC, NWT, Nunavut, YT)
10. Visit every state in the United States. (AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC,
FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY)
11. Set foot on every continent. (Africa,
North America, South America, Asia, Australia and Oceania, Europe, Antarctica)
12. Watch every episode of One Tree Hill, ever, completely in order with someone I love.
13. Make an important difference in someone’s life.
14. See every Disney movie that, for some reason, I never saw as a child.
15. Read as many books as I possibly can.
16. Stop, look around, and enjoy what is happening around me without being afraid that it will all disappear without notice.
17. Meet at LEAST 3 cast members from One Tree Hill. Even though it’s over, the lessons they taught me are timeless and they will always have a special place in my heart.
18. See Kings of Leon in concert.
19. See Eminem in concert.
20. See Taylor Swift in concert.
21. Spend an entire night under the stars talking with my girls.
22. Pay it forward.
Read the rest of the Hunger Games series.
24. Read all of the Harry Potter series.
25. Watch Becca grow up into the most amazing woman she can be.
26. Visit London.
27. Visit Australia.
28. Become either Tumblr or Twitter famous, if only for a few days.
29. Live, for at least one year, in a house full of my best friends.
30. Take a risk without having to sit and weigh pros and cons. Convince myself that sometimes it’s okay to be spontaneous.
Watch The Perks of Being a Wallflower - and hopefully see that the movie actually does the book justice.
32. Own every ’80s movie STARRING Molly Ringwald.
Get a Newfoundland flag tattoo with my brother.
34. Get an infinite life tattoo.
35. Get a “carpe diem” tattoo - soo unoriginal, but I still love it.
36. Get a quote that I love tattooed somewhere on my arm.
37. Get my belly button pierced.
38. Be comfortable enough with myself to get my belly button pierced…
Be absolutely TERRIFIED of something but still actually do it.
40. Walk into an airport randomly and buy a one-way ticket to wherever the next plane is going.
41. Travel to a new place with no actual plans.
42. See the Statue of Liberty.
43. See the White House.
44. See the Hollywood sign.
45. See Banff.
46. See the Grand Canyon.
47. Celebrate my 21st in Vegas with my best friends.
48. Take a trip down south with my friends.
49. See Jordan Eberle play in an NHL game.
50. Jump in a car and drive to wherever I end up.
51. Go bungee-jumping.
52. Play messy Twister.
53. Meet Tyler Seguin.
See an elephant.
55. Do the EdgeWalk on the CN Tower.
56. Visit Area 51.
57. Own a VW Beetle.
58. Attend the Stanley Cup Finals final series games.
59. Explore my family tree.
60. Swim with dolphins.
61. Ride a roller coaster.
62. Visit a castle.
63. Try surfing.
64. Eat at an Undersea Restaurant/stay at an undersea hotel.
65. Be an extra in a movie/TV show.
66. Go back to the Louvre without a time limit and take my time and actually see everything.
67. Visit Easter Island.
68. Go on a cruise.
69. Go on a zip line.
70. Meet Brayden Schenn.
71. Meet Kevin Bieksa and thank him personally for everything he does for mental health.
72. Meet Dan Girardi.
73. Live somewhere with an NHL team.
74. Own season tickets for the games of an NHL team.
Own every season of Boy Meets World.
76. Have my children watch Boy Meets World and learn from it what I did.
77. Watch a Flyers game with Ju and as many of my other besties as I can get there! :)
78. See an NHL game in every single NHL venue.
79. See a Flames/Oilers game with my dad.
80. See any NHL game with my brother.
81. See Adele in concert.
82. Meet Adele.
83. Meet Gabriel Landeskog.
84. Meet Jeff Skinner.
85. Meet Patrick Kane and Jonathan Toews together.
86. Write a novel. Maybe get it published but I think just writing it would be a huge accomplishment in itself.
87. Drink out of the Stanley Cup.
88. Share my hopes and dreams with a boy I love.